Thursday, February 03, 2005

Homework!

Homework,I dislike it,its still boring even if you make me do crossword puzzles.No one can make me do it,its my own dicision to do so,so i have a much better future!I had a project that was due on 2/2,wednsday.I did the project on 2/1,hehehehe.now i have another project due on 2/4,it my language arts.Our class had to read the hobbit,then watch the movie(cheesy)and now we have to make photographs by drawing them,there were 14 chapers we had to draw,for the main idea,I have to finish chapters 13 & 14,which won't take long,at first I was going to do my homework,but my mom demanded that i write a blog about my homework and here it is the blog your reading,and now,i'm going to leave!

PEICE OUT!!

AND I GUESS I'LL LEAVE NOW TO DO MY HOMEWORK SO YOU CAN GET BACK TO YOUR LIVES,SO GO NOW,BYE BYE!YOUR STILL READING ARN'T YOU?UUUUHH BYE!



5 Comments:

Blogger FunkyB said...

Very funny, Tyler. Now get to bed.
Love,
Mom

February 3, 2005 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger ross820sidney said...

Get a free life insurance quote by clicking here. The quote is free, and insurance is cheap, can you afford to live without it?

August 28, 2005 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger dwainflynn31381933 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

January 9, 2006 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger markericks1317666745 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 31, 2006 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger mauriceflynn88426435 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 11, 2006 at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home